Friday, May 12, 2017

Mia Sound - Mix'n'Match Pronunciation Game (visuals galore)



It's finally HERE!!!! I am too excited.

I love using visuals in class but have had the hardest time finding visuals to teach pronunciation with. So what could I do?? Take a page out of Beyonce's book and do my own thing. 
Sorry for the pop culture reference but it just made sense cause the girl #slays.

So here is Mia Sound. The ultimate tribute to my tiny little grandma Mia who has the strongest possible voice. This little black and white character is my own personal version of my grandma teaching pronunciation. I've been working on this project for a little over 6 months and this is just the first download of many, many to come. So stay tuned for more.
I just introduced Mia to the world at the Barcelona #iELT17 conference and had some great feedback which I plan to incorporate in the project in the future.

Every bundle comes with printable worksheets, some instructions and ideas and a whole lot of love!
You can download the Mix'n'Match game HERE
If you have any suggestions or special requests feel free to drop me a tweet, insta message (@thesoundeater) or a message/comment on my Facebook page The Sound Eater (while you're there, don't forget to hit that like button)
Hope you enjoy it!

What do you normally use when you teach pronunciation?


The Sound Eater

















No comments:

Post a Comment