And so another year comes to an end.
I have to be honest about this, but 2016 felt like the shortest of years. Somehow, despite being crazy busy with work, the Delta, creating materials, being a conference speaker for the first time and starting this blog, I had a fun year with memorable moments.
With a basketful of New Year Resolutions, I'll share with you my top 5 related to teaching:
1. Get 2 articles published in 2017 in a ELT magazine
2. Grow The Sound Eater's audience
3. Improve my speaker experience (keeping my fingers crossed for Serbia and Spain)
4. Complete my ESP for Fashion materials set
5. Learn 3 new things to use in class
What are your resolutions about teaching?
Care to share?
The Sound Eater